Our Refund Policy
At JEET NETWORK , we strive to provide our clients with the best possible digital marketing services. However, we understand that sometimes things don’t go as planned, and you may require a refund. Here is our refund policy:
To request a refund, please send an email to our support team at [email protected] with your name, contact information, and reason for the refund. Our team will review your request and get back to you within 5 business days. If your refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your original method of payment within 10 business days.
Refund Eligibility :
All refunds will take maximum of 7 working days to process and it will be refunded in your account either by Account Credits or direct deposit in your bank account.
- You are eligible for a refund if:
- Our services did not meet the agreed-upon specifications
- Our services were not provided within the agreed-upon timeframe
a. You have made a payment for our services
b. You have requested a refund within 7 days of the initial payment
c. We have not started work on your project
d. Your reason for a refund falls under one of the following categories:
In some cases, we may offer a partial refund if we have started work on your project but have not yet completed it. The amount of the refund will be determined on a case-by-case basis.
Please note that some of our services may not be eligible for a refund, including but not limited to:
- Domain name registration fees
- SSL Certificates fees
- Third-party software or tools purchased on your behalf (such as Web and Email Hosting, Bulk SMS & Email Service, Plugins, Themes Other API etc)
- Ad campaign expenses paid to third-party platforms (such as Google or Facebook)
At our company, we understand that sometimes circumstances can arise that may require you to cancel your website service. Therefore, we have implemented the following cancellation policy:
- If the client decides to cancel their contract after work has begun but before the completion of the project, the client will be charged for the work that has been completed up until the date of cancellation.
- If the client decides to cancel their contract after the completion of the project but before the delivery of the final product, the client will be charged for the work that has been completed up until the date of cancellation, as well as any additional expenses incurred during the project.
- If the client decides to cancel their contract after the delivery of the final product, no refunds will be issued.
- In the event that company is unable to complete the project due to unforeseen circumstances, the client will be entitled to a full refund of any deposit or fees paid.
- Any cancellation requests must be made in writing to company.
- We reserves the right to terminate the contract at any time if the client breaches any terms or conditions of the contract.
- If you wish to cancel your service, you must notify us in writing at least 15 days prior to the next billing cycle. If you cancel within 15 days of the next billing cycle, you will be charged for that month’s service.
- Transfer of Ownership: If you wish to transfer ownership of your website to another party, you must notify us in writing and provide us with the new owner’s contact information. The new owner will be responsible for all future billing and service agreements.
- Changes to the Cancellation Policy: We reserve the right to change our cancellation policy at any time. Any changes to the policy will be communicated to you in writing.
If you have any questions about our refund and cancellation policy or need assistance with a refund request, please contact our support team at JEET NETWORK .